Sunday, November 13, 2011

Behind the Classroom Doors... Week 10

Class Updates

Miss Wendy got our Parent Tot movin’ n groovin’ with her high energy musical fun!!

Our RTG class got a fun surprise – Ms. Byrd AND Ms. Betsy brought their children as special helpers!

Ben even made the water in the water table black!


The 3am and pm classes are getting ready for their feasts.

The table will look extra special beautiful with all the fancy things they made!

Guests are invited the last 30 minutes of class on Wednesday, November 16th.

The 4’s started rotating centers.
This week the 3 centers were a Thanksgiving craft, dictation, and Alphabet Bingo.
There will be rotating centers every Thursday excluding the days of the Feast and the Cookie Party.

The AM KE is on the second story of their special reader!

The PMKE is enjoying Sibling Day this very moment!

And… The fun continues next week!!



Quinn B. is learning the laws of commerce as well as the lingo. 

She set up a pizza stand and handed me some pretend money and said….

"Here’s 4 bucks for you to give me when I deliver the pizza!"


The 3PM class was walking down the hall to go to the playground and were a little too noisey, so I reminded them that they need to use inside voices since people were busy working.
Well… Alec F. said

"Well….I never see ANYONE working here!"


Armaan A. just left preschool to spend his hour in Lunch Bunch.

He and I were chatting and I asked him how his day was. He proceeded to answer me in explicit detail what he did...

he talked about learning about Native Americans... he told me about the book... he talked about hanging the art projects up and which board was the morning class and which board was the afternoon class... he talked about the snack.. he gave so many details!!

Then I said, "Armaan....wow, that's amazing that you remember all that. You can tell your Mom everything when you see her."
Armaan said...

"Oh no! Oh no!!.. I will not remember it all then... My brain will be empty
when she is home...she will ask me what I did and I will say nothing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Developing Imaginations & Foundations"